January 25, 2024, London (UK)
Partners at the Equities Hive 2024
Meet us in London to learn more about how our hybrid low-code solutions could help you.
How we help the best in equities trading, become even better
Genesis enables financial institutions in the equities space to innovate at speed through our software application development platform.
Using our platform, we have created several financial-grade applications to optimize workflows throughout the trade cycle.
An example of where we’ve done this is using our Trade Allocation Manager. This sell-side application is designed for middle-office teams who need to allocate and confirm trades efficiently across asset classes and geographies but get held back by legacy systems.
Join our Roundtable
How can buy-side firms adapt to the ever-changing regulatory and technology environment?
- Efficiency Spotlight: What are some of your biggest opportunity gaps and cost inefficiencies?
- Tech Strategy: How does your organisation approach buying vs building new technology?
- Integration Hurdles: How do you overcome legacy system challenges when integrating new technologies into your organisation?
- Regulatory Agility: How is your organization coping with the constant changes in regulatory requirements, including T+1, and ensuring compliance
- AI Adoption: How do you currently use AI to tackle technology challenges?
Learn more about our work in the equities space
Rethinking post-trade processing blog
Underinvestment in the middle office amid technological advancements in the front office, combined with the struggles of outdated systems, poses vast challenges for the middle office. Learn how to adapt to shorter settlement cycles through centralization, automation and monitoring.Read our blog
How we help Banks & Broker-Dealers
Learn how our technology can integrate with various systems and accelerate development ten times faster than traditional methods to help banks and broker-dealers become more efficient.Find out more
Our latest platform technology blog
Here we discuss the challenges faced by financial institutions in modernizing their technology ecosystems and how our hybrid low-code model transforms software development in financial markets.Read our blog
Meet the Team
Client Success Manager