Primary Bond Issuance Application:
Solving buyside data and workflow challenges in primary bond markets
A data aggregation and collaboration solution for fixed income teams active in primary bond markets. Featuring integrations to multiple data sources and order management systems, fully-audited workflow and available as a hosted solution, PBI helps teams make better and faster investment decisions.
A holistic view of the new issue market
As part of the syndication process, new issuance data is transmitted through multiple networks to the buy-side. As a result, asset managers have to reference multiple data sources, each with its own format, to get a complete view of deals coming to market. Additionally, those involved in investment decisions are often situated in different geographies using different tools, meaning inefficient and fragmented workflows. With book building and pricing taking place in a few short hours, asset managers are under pressure to identify opportunities and communicate their orders quickly.
The Primary Bond Issuance (PBI) application speeds up investment decision making by helping traders, portfolio managers and analysts to work together to evaluate deals. It aggregates multiple sources of new issue data with in-house analytics to monitor for opportunities, collate interest from across the organisation and perform order management.
Genesis can customize PBI to the specific needs of any asset manager.
– Aggregates and normalizes new issue data across data sources to create a central repository, with integrations to DirectBooks, S&P Global (Ipreo), Bloomberg, flat files or manual entry
– Collaborative, end-to-end workflow connecting portfolio managers, traders and analysts, oriented around structured and compliant chat rooms within Symphony, MS Teams and more
– Integrations to order and execution management systems, including Bloomberg AIM and Charles River OMS
– Integrations to internal systems for reference data, real-time analytics and compliance checks
– Fully-audited workflow to track data changes and user activity
The Genesis PBI application allows clients to benefit in the following ways:
Discover what the Genesis platform can do for your businessRequest a Demo