Meticulously developed and refined over 5 years, our application infrastructure framework provides the robust foundation for all our activity.
Since its launch in 2015 the capability of our framework has proven itself through the delivery of multiple successful projects. Fundamentally, it enables our clients to build high- performance enterprise software applications extremely quickly, radically reducing production timescales from years or months, to a matter of weeks.
Cloud Enabled and Open Source
The design of the Genesis Framework yields applications that are cloud enabled. Wherever suitable open source technology solutions exist these have been incorporated in the framework.
Our framework’s ability to seamlessly integrate with an existing technology stack also reduces the corporate inertia that prevents the wholesale upgrade of a monolithic system. The monolith can stay standing. You just break off the piece that isn’t working and make it fit for purpose, then move onto the next piece that needs upgrading.
Right from the outset, we embarked upon the development of our application framework with a clear set of ten objectives.
- Be built and extended or adapted very quickly and easily
- Integrate well with clients’ existing systems at both server and desktop level
- Be secure, compliant, resilient, robust and high-performing
- Deliver a fantastic, intuitive and contemporary user experience
- Faciltate efficient deployment across a client network
- Allow effective support in live operation
- Be consistent across multiple solutions
- Be cloud enabled
- Use open source technologies where appropriate
- Follow microservices design constructs